Hi. We're The Rebel School and we're...
Bringing business to the people.
Traditional approaches to starting a business often require a business plan and a loan, making it inaccessible to many.
How? Most people lack knowledge on business plan writing and access to financing can be challenging for those with low income, claim benefits, are students or those with poor credit ratings.
Additionally, those from disadvantaged communities may feel “judged” when sharing their aspirations and may feel unable to articulate their ideas in fear of rejection.
“Traditional” business support tends to appeal to a certain demographic, typically: white, male, middle-class with higher education and strong networks.
This “support” may exclude individuals from BAME communities, women, individuals with disabilities and those from disadvantaged areas.
We don’t think this is acceptable.
Rebel helps the people who
- can’t see their future
- are squashed by the system
- can’t follow their passion
- or lead the life they want
Rebel enables them to
- dream big
- think differently
- recognise their abilities
- feel more confident
Rebel has supported over 15,000 entrepreneurs in realising their dreams, from SMEs to side hustles, and has delivered a return on impact of £22 for every £1 invested back into local communities – just one of many reasons our clients love us.
As our marketing reach has grown into the multi-millions, we have attracted more corporate funders who see the value in promoting their businesses while also making a positive social impact. We have previously received funding from local authorities such as the City of Westminster, Kent County Council, and Birmingham City Council.
A few good reasons to work with us
- 10yrs+ experience in delivering innovative business support to those who need it the most
- Access to a hard-to-reach audiences
- Queen’s Award Winners for Promoting Inclusive Opportunity
- Reach millions across the UK through our partner marketing
- Our events are free – there’s no upsell to attendees
- Create small successful sustainable businesses and gain some amazing case studies
- Help create immediate social impact in the areas that need it the most
- Work in partnership with Rebel and local govt to drive change
Who is a Rebel student?
- 70% of our audience is female
- 40% are from a BAME background
- 40% are either recently or long term unemployed
- Often aged between 35-50yrs old
Their situation probably looks like:
- Likely to come from an area of deprivation
- Likely be refused a business loan by their bank
- Has an idea, but has no idea how to start
Don't just take our word for it.
Here's what some of our past clients have to say.
READ EMMANUEL'S FULL STORY
READ TONY'S FULL STORY
READ ANNE'S FULL STORY
READ BAZGHA'S FULL STORY
Together let's show your community what's possible for them
If you’re interested in working with The Rebel School, please contact our Head of Sales, James Headspeath or Business Development Lead, Fiona Lazar at the links below.